Passing the Burden
DescriptionI've recently been handed the responsibility of investigating Azshara--a once beautiful area the elves called home. This would be back when they practiced magic. It's now a more dangerous place than it is beautiful, but that doesn't stop us from turning over every stone for answers to our past.
A companion of mine named Tymor offered to help me investigate the area since he takes a particular interest in such things.
He owns a small place to the right of the Hall of Mysteries here in the city.
Long ago, there were cities created by the elves filled with knowledge about magic and other lost arts. Being a student of such things, I started my investigation. What I found was quite thrilling.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 835 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.