Catching His Eye
|All-Seeing Eye captured|
DescriptionFor what must be done, I need someone I can trust. You're one of those few.
The woods and the orc village, Gul'var, are protected from my scrying magic. We need to pierce that veil. I think I know a way.
There's a fel presence within the woods. A demonic watcher is there, hidden in a cave from which it casts its all-seeing gaze.
I would like for you and the warden to capture it.
That way, they won't know it's us scrying upon them.
But first, we need to weaken their shrouding magic.
RewardsYou will receive: 26
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 17,800 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.