DescriptionThere once was a Chief named Ingoo Ingoo,
Who beat me in a drink drink boogaloo.
He took the mallet's handle for winning,
Not knowing you can't beat the King in drinking.
Monkey King had to hide the mallet from the bell,
But Ingoo's children do not use the handle well.
Over the years they have used the handle to do harm,
Now we must find the current chief so we can disarm.
Go south to Unga Ingoo, Monkey King meet you there.
Only wikkets show to a party with hands bare.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 250 reputation with Operation: Shieldwall
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.