The First Riddle: Mercy
DescriptionSo, you wake up the Monkey King for a mallet hmmm? Answer first, these riddles three, and then the mallet you shall see.
"Softly singing a song of pain
There is a creature tortured and lame.
Way down south and beyond the wall,
It hides from its wikket masters' call.
Seek out the creature sad and somber,
And free it from its untamed amber."
Bring me the untamed amber.
Though free, the untamed amber is a dangerous thing, and many might die because of it.
Mercy comes in many forms, like spikes and mantid and really ookin' spooky storms.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 150 reputation with Operation: Shieldwall
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.