The Residents of Ihgaluk
|Skumblade Brute slain|
|Skumblade Saur-Priest slain|
|Skumblade Seadragon slain|
DescriptionThe Skumblade threaten our people, but responding with all-out slaughter would be an overreaction.
A more reasonable response to their threat would be to slay some of their tribal leaders. There will be less bloodshed, and they will still respect our perimeter.
It would be simpler to blindly massacre our attackers until they yield. But is it right?
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
|Lesser Charm of Good Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 150 reputation with Sunreaver Onslaught
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.