One Magical, Flying Kingdom's Trash...
DescriptionBefore we enter into a business relationship, I am required by the terms of my rehabilitation program to inform you that I am a recovering potion addict.
There, now that THAT's out of the way, let's talk portals!
You see, the big portals in the cities - the ones running all day and night - leak tons of magical energy. It crystallizes around the edges and is generally regarded as trash.
But I noticed during my, uh... hiatus in the sewers of Dalaran, that these shards still had power.
Here's the catch - the shards, in their current state, are unstable. But the soil in this valley is renowned for its magical properties! I am sure if you were to "plant" the shard, a very interesting reaction would take place.
It could stabilize, leaving you with a functioning portal! Or... it might tear open a magical rift that spits out transdimensional horrors!
My gut tells me it will be a little of both, but there's only one way to know for sure.
Here, take a sample!
RewardsYou will receive: 1 14
|Unstable Portal Shard|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,370 experience
- 75 reputation with The Tillers
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.