Farmer Fung's Vote III: Crazy For Cabbage
Green Cabbage Seeds can be purchased from Merchant Greenfield at Halfhill Market. After tilling and tending your plant, you must wait until the next day to harvest ripe Green Cabbages.
|Plant Green Cabbage Seeds (3)|
|Harvest Ripe Green Cabbages (3)|
|Green Cabbage (15)|
Description<Farmer Fung is beaming with a radiant smile.>
Thanks to you, I got my precious yaks back! Unfortunately, I noticed that their time out in the wild left them rather gaunt.
They must be starving, but I don't feed my prize yaks just any regular old grass.
No sir, they eat only the leafiest green cabbages you can find here in the Valley.
My stores are a bit low. If you bring me some cabbages for my yaks, I will reward you handsomely.
A perfectly round head, large waxy leaves, a perfect gradient of emerald color...
<Farmer Fung takes a bite out of the cabbage.>
Mmm, and sweet, crisp flavor! These is a beautiful cabbage, <name>. My yaks will certainly be spoiled by this tasty treat.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.