|Gahz'ridian Ornament (30)|
Description<name>, I'm a scientist, but also a treasure hunter at heart!
Long ago, when trolls used to occupy this land, they created large amounts of ornaments modeled after Gahz'rilla, a hydra they worshipped as a deity. These ornaments are carved out of an element that I call "Gahz'ridian," after the hydra god.
I did find some myself, but I'd like to have some more to study -- maybe you can find some?
I even invented a detector that makes finding the Gahz'ridian a snap! Just put it on, and the search begins!
You can find Gahz'ridian just about anywhere in Tanaris, <name>, so keep looking!
Oh, can I get my helmet back?
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Surveyor's Tunic||Staff of Lore|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,780 experience
- 250 reputation with Gadgetzan
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.