DescriptionOur new recruits have spoken in hushed tones about a group of Pandaren they call the "Shado-Pan". They are apparently very strong, and secretive. It's clear that, no matter what happens here in Kun-Lai, making an alliance with these Shado-Pan will be critical to our foothold in Pandaria. That's where you come in. Rumor is they have a base of operations to the southeast, near Firebough Nook. You will go there, and curry their favor. For the Horde!
RewardsYou will receive: 1 14
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,250 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.