The Bigger They Come...
|Greater Sra'thik mantid slain (4)|
DescriptionKilling the smaller mantid works mostly as a distraction. It forces them to replenish their numbers before they consider any serious offensive. The big ones, though - we kill a few of those, and we really disrupt operations on the island. That buys ourselves a substantial amount of time. With mantid, it's like their size is directly proportional to their importance in the empire. So kill some of the big ones for me, while you're out there.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
|Lesser Charm of Good Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,600 experience
- 250 reputation with Shado-Pan
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.