The Deadtalker Cipher
DescriptionWe need to understand what went wrong with the Deadtalkers. For so many years, the Deadtalkers were simply responsible for maintaining the burial grounds and holding funerals for fallen warriors. From a recent raid, we've recovered a tablet from the grounds that is clearly written using a cipher, but it isn't one we've encountered before. If you can gather a ciphered scroll from one of the Deadtalkers, we can begin to put together the cypher and understand what's happened.
Hmm... we will send this to the monastery for analysis. As we find which of these symbols are most common in their writing, we can begin to understand the meaning of these writings.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
|Lesser Charm of Good Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 250 reputation with Shado-Pan
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.