Give Them Peace
|Give peace to Fear-Stricken Sentinel (10)|
DescriptionI overheard. Our secret is out, then.
When I learned that the mantid had burrowed beneath our temple, I reacted hastily. I sent dozens of guardians to defend what they could, but they were not prepared. They succumbed to fear, and never returned.
A pandaren deserves to die embracing the ground, as he does in sleep... not flat on his back with his eyes transfixed in terror. Please, <name>. Give them the peace they deserve.
I should have been among them.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,600 experience
- 75 reputation with Shado-Pan
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.