Battle Axe of the Thunder King
|Passed Trial of the Constructs|
|Battle Axe of the Thunder King|
DescriptionThe final artifact is the Thunder King's axe.
Lei Shen charged into battle with his spear in one hand, and his axe in the other.
It is said that he could throw his axe with brutal accuracy, and when it hit its target, it made a sound like crashing thunder.
After his death, the axe was placed in a ceremonial chamber to the southwest.
Needless to say, we must not let it fall into the mogu's hands.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 150 reputation with Golden Lotus
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.