|Murkscale Head (6)|
DescriptionTake a good look. The river nearby is swarming with these snakes. Their venom causes a condition the locals call "the murksweats."
Several refugees were bitten as they fled the temple and have already begun to show symptoms: nausea, vomiting, and intense sweating as the body rejects all fluids, causing dehydration and potentially death.
We are administering anti-venom as quickly as possible, but we'll need more venom glands. Don't bother removing the glands yourself - just bring back the whole head.
Inside the jaw... two inches behind the second set of fangs...
Judging by the sounds coming out of these refugees, I would not wish the murksweats on my worst enemy.
|Murksweat Ward||Lory Feather Band|
|Snakejaw Band||Snakeswarm Ring|
|Refugee Camp Act II: Ping to Begin|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,140 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.