The Pools of Youth
|The Water of Youth|
DescriptionThe mogu found the Pools of Youth!
Mama Bramblestaff used to tell me old stories about those. During the mogu empire they would use the waters to extend life.
Thing is those stories never ended well for some reason. As if the waters were cursed.
Either way, we should investigate. There is a good chance those waters might help Leza.
It looks like the Pools of Youth are on the northwestern side of the ruins.
|Drape of the Lagoon||Waterfall Drape|
|Canopy Drape||Greenback Cape|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,010 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.