|Memorial Flame of Zhu|
|Memorial Flame of Po|
|Memorial Flame of Rin|
|Flame of Zhu's Watch|
DescriptionBonfires are surprisingly effective at discouraging beasts from wandering out of the wilds. We have three along the border to the southwest which we normally keep lit at all times.
Nobody's been there for days, though, and the fires must be out by now. It's only a matter of time before the wilds creep back in and overtake the land we have kept safe for centuries.
Please, re-ignite the bonfires. They are critical in keeping the province safe, and they are memorials to the founders of our way of life.
Zhu Province serves as a corridor from the upper tier of the valley down to the sea.
Keeping the province safe requires daily efforts to maintain a border against the savage Krasarang Wilds.
RewardsYou will receive: 9 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,010 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.