Securing the Province
|Wildscale Saurok slain (10)|
DescriptionWith our grip on the province loosening, saurok from the wilds have already moved in to the cave just north of town.
Most of our hunters are face-down in their own tears, so the saurok just walk in here like they own the place and grab whatever they want!
I want to send a message that Zhu's Watch is not to be crossed.
Will you be my messenger?
|Sha-Haunted Locket||Choker of Despair|
|Wildscale Amulet||Red Crane Pendant|
|Pendant of the Lost Dynasty|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,010 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.