|Salty Core (4)|
|Slick Mudfish (4)|
|Chunk of Honeycomb (4)|
DescriptionAlright, Ken-Ken pretty sure he knows what wrong with pandaren! Got old, old hozen remedy that do the trick.
Need to mix honey, fish oil, and salt. Ken-Ken saw lots of beehives in the trees around town, and there must be fish left in the dry ponds.
That just leave salt... Mei might know where we can find some.
Dooks get scared sometimes, don't wanna come out. Poor, fluffy mopey-dopes must be ready to explode by now!
This just the thing to bring 'em out. That make pandaren happy for sure!
Just like ol' gramma used to say: can't THROW if can't GO!
RewardsYou will receive: 9 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,010 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.