|Evacuate the Blacksoil family|
|Evacuate the Spadepaw family (1)|
|Evacuate the Greentill family (1)|
|Evacuate the Marlfur family (1)|
DescriptionA few farmers remain in the fields... some perilously close to the crumbling wall. I don't want any farmers pretending to be heroes. We will take care of this mantid swarm, and then they can return to their homes.
My Shado-Pan are too busy defending this town to organize evacuations. You want to prove yourself useful? Get those farmers out of harm's way.
<The Watch Commander sighs.>
Fine. I will rob no pandaren of his right to defend his land.
|Silkmasters' Satin Pauldrons||Sunsoaked Pauldron|
|Huangtze Scale Pauldrons||Paoquan Burnished Pauldrons|
|Gilded Fan Silk Pauldrons||Plainshawk Pauldron|
|Wild Plains Pauldrons||Thunderfoot Heavy Pauldrons|
|Sunsong Armored Pauldrons|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,320 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.