The Meat They'll Eat
|Mushan Shoulder Steak (4)|
|Turtle Meat Scrap (80)|
DescriptionI told you earlier, my pigs are picky eaters. They need to eat meat to grow strong, but they don't like mutton, they don't like yak, and I'm not about to feed them any pig meat.
They do, however, eat meat off of the mushan beasts, and they're also quite partial to turtle. Both creatures can be found in abundance to the west.
My skills as a hunter are admittedly quite weak. Can you help out a young rancher and his pigs?
Once you've been a pig rancher for a while, you can distinguish hungry squeals from regular squeals.
You're not just a <class>, but you're a butcher, too? You've got an eye for quality pig food, neighbor.
|Thunderfoot Heavy Cap||Sunsong Armored Cap|
|Paoquan Burnished Cap||Huangtze Scale Headguard|
|Sunsoaked Cap||Silkmasters' Satin Cap|
|Gilded Fan Silk Cap||Wild Plains Headguard|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,140 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.