|Sharpbeak's Feather (Provided)|
DescriptionTake this feather to Thadius Grimshade, the diviner. He left Aerie Peak years ago to pursue darker knowledge, but in his heart he is still a Wildhammer!
And perhaps his talents can help us find Sharpbeak.
This feather was taken from the nest where the gryphon child sleeps. If you give it to Thadius then, with luck, he can use his divining magics to find Sharpbeak.
Good luck, <name>. You will find Thadius in the Blasted Lands, in the mage tower of Nethergarde Keep.
You wish to find him? Then listen close, brave <class>...
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,820 experience
- 75 reputation with Ironforge
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.