|Engorged Crocolisk slain (5)|
|Speckled Trout (5)|
DescriptionNow, back to your dilemma.
I believe you can help your people build relations with our hozen, as my people have.
The trail behind me will lead you to a body of water the hozen use to gather the fish that feeds them.
Around this time every year, fearsome beasts call those waters home and many hungry hozen are lost to them.
If you were to rescue some of the victims and gather some fish, perhaps you will be regarded more favorably.
Hmm, maybe wikket not so bad.
Tooki Tooki never liked Dook Ookem anyway...
RewardsYou will receive: 9 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,010 experience
- 200 reputation with Forest Hozen
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.