Return of the Ring
|Brilliant Gold Ring (Provided)|
DescriptionOpening the box produced by the Sparklematic 5200 reveals a shiny ring! Donning the ring, you feel magic power surge through your body.
Inside the band is a small but nonetheless discernable imprint of the seal of Orgrimmar. Engraved letters are next to it, but only the first three stand out even after cleaning: "NOG..."
This may signify either the initials of the previous owner, or perhaps the initials of the ring's crafter. Keep the ring... or find "NOG" - decisions, decisions...
The Gnomeregan thing - couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of numbskulls. For years they're a joke, and now almost overnight they're making better rigs than us?
Dark Iron dwarves had the ring? That's even more interesting! You know, maybe the gnomes stole their crazy golem plans and modified them. Those Dark Irons, they'd definitely want some major payback. It's certainly worth investigating.
You know, about that ring...
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,870 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.