Return of the Ring
|Brilliant Gold Ring (Provided)|
DescriptionOpening the box produced by the Sparklematic 5200 reveals what you had suspected - a shiny ring! Wearing the ring, you feel magic power surge through you body.
Inside the band is a small but nonetheless discernable imprint of the seal of Ironforge. Next to that, three small initials are engraved: "TdK". This may signify either the initials of the previous owner, or perhaps the initials of the ring's crafter. Keep the ring... or return it to this person. Decisions, decisions...
Well, of course you aren't - silly me! You've come to me seeking the finest jeweler in all of Ironforge, one who does NOT make CURSED items! Yes!
Um... what do you need?
Before Gnomeregan went up, I had a small shop there. Perhaps it's one I left behind when I ran for the hills; it's a simple design, and I made several like it. Maybe it's from someone who didn't make it out.
Dark Iron dwarves had this? Well, that puts a new layer of conspiracy on the nine different layers already floating about. Maybe the authorities would like to know; it's wasted on the likes of me.
Now, back to the ring...
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,870 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.