The Race to Restock
|Randy Smallfish (2)|
|Amorous Mud Snapper (2)|
DescriptionThunder Bluff's fishing pond is being overrun with voracious Azshara snakeheads; there are hardly any smallfish or mud snappers left.
We already have fishers trying to kill as many snakeheads as they can, but can you assist us in our restocking efforts?
If you could gather some fish from Stonebull Lake and bring them here to Thunder Bluff, I would be very grateful.
Hopefully these fish will go a long way towards restocking our fishing pond.
RewardsYou will receive: 15 (or 2 37 if completed at level 110)
|Bag of Shiny Things|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.