The Ring's the Thing
DescriptionOne of the Forsaken from the Pools of Vision came to me and said he'd lost his ring to a blind cavefish in the waters there.
Or perhaps it was his finger. It was hard to tell; his jaw did not move and his Orcish was no better than mine.
In any case, I thought it would be a kind gesture towards our unusual visitors to catch and gut cavefish until the ring - or finger - was found.
Would you help?
To be honest, I've no idea why I keep the thing. I'm not even certain how I acquired it... I suppose I am simply a creature of habit.
Still, as I said, I am grateful. Say... I found these things while searching for it myself. Perhaps they'd be of some use to you?
RewardsYou will receive: 19 40
|Bag of Shiny Things|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.