Filling the Moonwell
|Collect: Mark of the World Tree (125)|
DescriptionWe've constructed this moonwell, but it serves little purpose until it is filled with the sacred waters of the Well of Eternity.
With an active moonwell, we would be able to bless our food stores, and we may also be able to use the blessing to offer you some protection from fire as well.
When you've obtained enough marks, speak to Matoclaw at the Sanctuary of Malorne. She'll be able to secure transport of the sacred waters.
Thank you, <class>.
RewardsYou will receive: 18 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 16,090 experience
- 350 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.