Through the Gates of Hell
|Secure a foothold in the Firelands|
DescriptionThere will be time to mourn for Hamuul later. His is the first of many inevitable casualties in this war.... but our attack cannot wait, nor should the momentum we have gained over the last several days be wasted.
The portal atop Nordune Ridge is now open. Our reinforcements are prepared, and they await only my order to pass through the portal.
We will meet again on the other side of the portal. Once there, we shall ensure that our foothold is secure.
We have a long, brutal war ahead of us. It is my hope that you'll be around to help us see it through.
RewardsThe following spell will be cast on you:
|Start Foothold Completion Event|
|Mark of the World Tree|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 16,090 experience
- 350 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.