Cub's First Toy
|Try out Winterspring Cat Toy|
DescriptionThe winterspring cub plays with a small tuft of fur from a large animal, batting the discarded hair about. While your cub looks like it's enjoying the new game, you wonder if it might get more enjoyment from a proper cat toy.
With a little bit of leather from a yeti pelt and some feathers from crazed moonkin, you could make a respectable toy. You'll need a hide from the yeti in the Ice Thistle Hills southeast of Everlook and feathers from the moonkin at the Hidden Grove or Owl Wing Thicket.
RewardsThe following spell will be cast on you:
|Wintersaber Cub Daily Counter|
|Winterspring Cub Whisker|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,500 reputation with Wintersaber Trainers
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.