The Dunes of Silithus
DescriptionCenarion Hold, in Silithus, is one of the biggest druid settlements in Kalimdor. Almost as big as Moonglade, mon.
Someday, maybe Zen'Aliri be headin' on over to Cenarion Hold... fightin' some Twilight's Hammer, healin' the land where the silithid tear it... but Zen'Aliri's master tells him to wait.
So Zen'Aliri waits.
The easiest way to get there is that path up Un'Goro Crater's northwestern cliffs.
If you got no master... there's nothing keepin' you from movin' on.
RewardsYou will receive: 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,370 experience
- 75 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.