The Balance of Nature
|Young Nightsaber slain (6)|
DescriptionGreetings, <name>. I am Ilthalaine. My purpose in Shadowglen is to train young <class>s like you and to ensure that the balance of nature is maintained.
The spring rains were particularly heavy this year, causing some of the forest's beasts to flourish while others suffered. Unfortunately, the nightsaber numbers grew too large, and they will devastate the other populations if they are not culled.
Journey forth, young <class>, and thin saber populations so that nature's harmony will be preserved.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Archery Training Gloves||Stemleaf Bracers|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 170 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.