The Ruins of Solarsal
DescriptionTo our south are the Ruins of Solarsal; this is an area that far pre-dates modern times. We explored the ruins initially and found nothing of note; as such, we left it in peace.
Very recently, the Hatecrest naga have occupied these ruins in alarming numbers. At first, we considered it as the precursor for an attack. Though that threat is still possible, we believe there might be something else going on.
Go there, explore the ruins, and look for anything that stands out to you. Good luck, <name>.
First, the gazebo is clearly a more recent construction than the other objects in the ruins. Second, the gazebo has a small series of glyphs engraved into the sides of it; the glyphs repeat in their pattern, but it otherwise is unknown in origin and meaning. Third, the stone of the gazebo itself is warm to the touch.
This certainly quantifies as "standing out" in the search of the ruins!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,325 experience
- 150 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.