A Taste for Bear
|Shardtooth Bear slain (15)|
DescriptionHave you ever had the luxury of trying bear meat? I never had the chance to try it in Gilneas, but the bears here are simply exquisite.
The shardtooth bears that roam just to the south are well-marbled with fat from the cold here. I've been hunting them myself, and it's quite a lark, but I much prefer eating them!
I recommend you try your hand at the hunt. Stick to the white-pelted Shardtooth bears, and the Captain will go to field to bring back any you kill.
Perhaps I'll have a taste of them raw...
RewardsYou will receive: 1 60
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,500 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.