Return the Statuette
|Menethil Statuette (Provided)|
DescriptionAfter pulling the barrel free from the muck and opening it, a silvery figurine is found packed in fine straw. It depicts a young, long-haired Paladin with hammer upraised.
This must be the Menethil Statuette! You must now return it to Karl Boran in Menethil Harbor.
It is good to see dependable folk like you, especially in trying times such as these.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Icicle Rod||Mariner Boots|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,480 experience
- 150 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.