Wild Leather Armor
|Thick Leather (10)|
Description<name>, your skill as a leatherworker precedes you. I possess leatherworking lore you would be wise to acquire... Wild Leather armor! Wild Leather taps into the potent and chaotic properties of wildvines, found in areas of lush vegetation and on some of the creatures there. Armor made using it is second to none for a crafter of your skill, guaranteed.
I'll teach you, but you'll be working for me for a while. The first cost is simply ten pieces of thick leather. After this, we'll talk specifics.
The initial cost to begin this process is ten pieces of thick leather.
Once that is done, we'll get to the work you need to do in order to obtain the patterns.
Let's get to work - where do you want to start?
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,685 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.