The Howling Oak
DescriptionSo this is it... our new home. I'm not sure if I'll ever feel like I truly have a home again.
We mustn't be unappreciative of what the night elves have offered us though. Their race is not one to throw out idle welcomes to just anyone. It is a true testament to faith and generosity that they've taken us in.
Gwen and Greymane are in the city proper, at the Howling Oak. You should stop by. Take the portal beneath the tree north of us, then seek out the Howling Oak in the northern portion of the city.
May it serve to remind us that our curse is also our blessing.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 75
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 420 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.