|Higher ground secured|
DescriptionNeferset City is too well defended. The mountain next to it, however, is not.
I've spoken to the ranger captain and he's willing to take a handful of his men and secure the strategic mountaintop.
There is one catch, <name>. He agreed, but only if you would spearhead the attack with them.
It must be a small group, else we'll draw the enemy's attention too soon, but trust me... the rangers of Ramkahen are as tough as they come. With you by their side we'll surely succeed.
RewardsYou will receive: 9
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Ramkahen
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.