DescriptionOkay, I know this is a longshot, but I figure it never hurts to ask.
While I deal with the fallout of all the ridiculous nonsense that just went on here, I need you to go speak to some bears. The Timbermaw furbolg control the forests to the northeast, and they're not too fond of us.
I just need someone to give them the idea the Horde isn't all that bad. Head northeast up the road to Timbermaw Hold--don't go into Felpaw Village--and ask the furbolg outside if they have any favors they'd like done.
However, we are also in dire need of assistance. If you help us, we will grant you our favor and allow you passage.
RewardsYou will receive: 18
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,980 experience
- 25 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
The Timbermaw Tribe
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.