DescriptionOkay, I know this is a longshot, but I figure it never hurts to ask.
While I deal with the fallout of all the ridiculous nonsense that just went on here, I need you to go speak to some bears. The Timbermaw furbolg control the forests to the northeast, and they're not too fond of us.
I just need someone to give them the idea the Horde isn't all that bad. Head northeast up the road to Timbermaw Hold--don't go into Felpaw Village--and ask the furbolg outside if they have any favors they'd like done.
However, we are also in dire need of assistance. If you help us, we will grant you our favor and allow you passage.
RewardsYou will receive: 18
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,980 experience
- 25 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
The Timbermaw Tribe
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.