Shroud of the Makers
|Powder Kegs Sabotaged (7)|
|Shroud of the Makers|
DescriptionIt is good to have friends, <class>! While kindness is its own reward, there can be tangible benefits too!
Some friends of mine recently intercepted a shipment of Schnottz's plunder and found something that should serve your needs nicely.
It's a piece of titan technology that renders the user nearly invisible. If you use it in the enemy camp, you might be able to rewire their explosives and make a mess of their operation.
Each charge has a limited duration, so don't stray too far from safety!
I heard it from here! I wish I could've been there to see it!
|Leggings of the Vir'naal||Powderkeg Bracers|
|Rediscovered Delta Walkers|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,600 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.