|Sand Pygmies captured (5)|
|Sullah's Pygmy Pen|
DescriptionSome see the little sand pygmy as nothing more than a pest, a vermin, or worse yet, a vile little demon.
I say they are simply misunderstood!
With the proper care and guidance, these little fellows may just turn out to be a glorious gift of nature.
I would like you to take these cages and use them to capture a few of them for me to work with.
You will need to give them a sound beating before boxing them up, but in the end it will be for their own good.
Go south for pygmies!
This is shaping up to be better than I had dared to dream!
RewardsYou will receive: 8 60
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,600 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.