DescriptionThis manual describes outlandish theories on how to most efficiently manage large groups of workers as they engage in massive excavation projects.
After a quick skim of the material, it becomes clear to you that the author of the book is the figure in charge of the over-aggressive pillagers here.
A map on the back cover indicates that the author has a bunker in the southwest region of Uldum.
Perhaps an introduction is in order.
I'll just be taking that from you, if you don't mind.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 14
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,150 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.