DescriptionRecent events make it even more apparent that holing up here and making sporadic attacks on Grim Batol isn't enough to keep our kind safe, much less retake Grim Batol. We need to be more aggressive, we need to strike into their heart.
I've agreed to send dragons to the aid of your commanders. They were already hatching a plan to strike at Grim Batol, so you should focus your attention there first.
You should be able to find Mathias Shaw in Dragonmaw Pass, in the canyon below us to the south.
We'd already laid out plans for our ambush on a Twilight caravan by the time the dragons contacted us. They're helping by cutting off their retreat.
The battle still rages. You can definitely be of aid.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,440 experience
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.