Sweet, Horrible Freedom
|Slave Workers freed or killed (12)|
DescriptionOf course, we'll want to free as many slaves as we can while we're here. Most of them will likely join forces with us, anxious to fight against their captors.
However, sometimes you will find that slaves are resistant to being freed. It's a strange phenomenon, often called "Durnholde Syndrome".
Either way, you should try to free them. If they resist, treat them as enemies. Report your results to Evonice Sootsmoker, deeper within the Slag Pit.
Now, we must move on to more pressing tasks.
RewardsYou will receive: 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,920 experience
- 250 reputation with Thorium Brotherhood
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.