Sweet, Horrible Freedom
|Slave Workers freed or killed (12)|
DescriptionOf course, we'll want to free as many slaves as we can while we're here. Most of them will likely join forces with us, anxious to fight against their captors.
However, sometimes you will find that slaves are resistant to being freed. It's a strange phenomenon, often called "Durnholde Syndrome".
Either way, you should try to free them. If they resist, treat them as enemies. Report your results to Evonice Sootsmoker, deeper within the Slag Pit.
Now, we must move on to more pressing tasks.
RewardsYou will receive: 70 (or 4 74 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,920 experience
- 250 reputation with Thorium Brotherhood
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.