The Mysteries of the Fire-Gizzard
DescriptionThere's so much we don't know about the incendosaurs. Where did they come from? How do they survive out here on the flats? And why do they taste so bad?
The key to understanding these prehistoric beasts, I believe, starts with the fire-gizzard. Every incendosaur has one. I'd like a few of them to study.
You'll find incendosaurs circling the foot of Iron Summit, mostly to the west.
<Agnes starts to poke the gizzards with a stick.>
Yes, very interesting. Very interesting indeed...
|Iron Summit Belt||Incendosaur Gloves|
|Lizard Skin Boots||Fire-Gizzard Robes|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,920 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.