In the Hall of the Mountain-Lord
DescriptionThe Thorium Brotherhood doesn't maintain a militia - just a few guards, and me, and that's it. If we're to successfully strike against the Dark Irons of the gorge, we're gonna need help.
Mountain-Lord Rendan sits atop that tower across the gorge, to our south. He doesn't consort with Twilight folks or fire elementals, but he hasn't joined the brotherhood either. Maybe it's time we paid him a visit. With his help, we might just stand a chance.
Ah, an emissary from the Thorium Brotherhood. They're looking for my support? Fine, I might be willin' to help out...
...for a price.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 790 experience
- 10 reputation with Thorium Brotherhood
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.