The Warden's Game
|Warden's Game Completed|
DescriptionYou see the statue split into two, then four, then eight identical statues in a square formation.
You hear a voice, not through your ears, but in the back of your mind:
"A true warden does not face OUTWARD, searching for signs of danger.
A true warden keeps his gaze INWARD, always focused on protecting his quarry."
Perhaps this is a riddle of some sort?
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,390 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.