The Dragon and the Temple
DescriptionThese serpents must be from the Temple of Atal'Hakkar. I already had a hint...
Not a few days ago, I had a visitor stop by and ask me to keep an eye out for such things. An elf by the name of Itharius. I'm sure he didn't think I could see through his form... he was a green dragon in disguise, come here to help his fallen brothers no doubt.
He may very well be on to something. Itharius left for the temple itself. Perhaps you'd better go look for him there. Dark things are afoot.
She speaks the truth. I am here to stem the tide of corruption seeping from this temple. If you would save your people from a wicked fate, <name>, I ask for your assistance.
RewardsYou will receive: 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,800 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.