Trespassers in the Water
|Stillwater Slitherer slain (8)|
DescriptionShortly after Uldum's protective barriers fell, the Vir'naal river became afflicted with a terrible corruption.
Whether it was brought here maliciously or accidentally is not of great significance.
The result is the same. As the river becomes clouded so does our ability to peer into what the future holds for us.
Look outside, <class>. These foul creatures were never meant to live in the pristine waters of our river.
Slay them so that the river may grant us visions once again.
Yet, I feel the source of this taint still lingers.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Vir'naal Spaulders||Sandals of Corrupted Water|
|Helm of the Siltwater Slayer|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,600 experience
- 250 reputation with Ramkahen
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.