DescriptionShame about the Doyles. It's a fair miracle that as many of us made it out as is though, so can't count it as much of a surprise.
Those louts at Thundermar are cowards. Even after tellin' them it was Keegan askin', they won't set foot outside of their town. I did rope in the Moores though, so that's at least three clans' worth.
Keegan wanted to hear from ya personally when you returned. Go find'm in town.
Thank you, <name>. You're a good <race>.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 50
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,370 experience
- 25 reputation with Wildhammer Clan
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.