Four Heads are Better than None
DescriptionNow while the attack upon the Twilight Gate is launched, there is one last loose end to tie up: Za'brox and Beeble'phod, the disciples of Cho'gall.
Intelligence has placed them within the Den of the Disciples, a small ogre cave at the southwest corner of the Twilight Gate.
You're fairly certain that Cassius and Kurdran will want proof of their deaths.
That's quite a gruesome trophy collection you have there. I would have believed you if you had simply said they were dead. Regardless, thank you for having the foresight to take care of them.
The Twilight Gate will soon be ours. Time to move up to the Twilight Citadel.
|Spaulders of Gruesome Accomplishment||Za'brox's Lucky Tooth|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,870 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.